Due to the nature of the materials there may be some slight variation on the size and weight of both the packed and un-packed products. All photography is for illustration only and may not be a true representation of the product.
The Blizzard Survival Heat Blanket is a high performance insulating blanket with front and side access, an integral hood and 4 sets of oxygen activated heat pads for the protection from cold, wind and rain for casualties.
It’s made from our unique Reflexcell™ material, which blocks heat loss more effectively than any other emergency product.
- Size (vacuum packed): 30 x 25 x 5cm.
- Weight: 1.9kg.
- Size (unpacked): Lenght 2.45 metres, width 2.00 metres.
- Colour: Orange or Green.
- Large Blanket with integral hood.
- Front and side access by means of hook and loop.
- 4 sets of oxygen activated heat pads.
- Extensively used by the British and US military.
- Cocoon style with complete head and foot coverage.
- Warmth: 7.5 Togs.
- Weather protection: fully waterproof and windproof.
- Heat coverage with 4 large oxygen-activated heating pads.
- Recommeded in the PHTLS handbook for treatment of trauma victims.
- An effective tool for the prevention and treatment of hypothermia.
The Blizzard Survival Heat is extensively used by International Search and Rescue, the British and US military for treatment of trauma victims.
Extensively used by the British and US military.
International Search and Rescue
The Blizzard Survival Heat is used by Mountain Rescue Teams across the world. The Blizzard Survival Heat is also carried by the RAF Seaking helicopters and the Bristow Search and Rescue Helicopters.