Due to the nature of the materials there may be some slight variation on the size and weight of both the packed and un-packed products. All photography is for illustration only and may not be a true representation of the product.
Made from Ultra-Light 2 layer Reflexcell™.
The Blizzard Active Range Survival Blanket is light weight, compact and ideal for carrying in your rucksack.
The Blizzard Active Range Survival Blanket has unrivalled thermal qualities and is an effective tool for the prevention and treatment of hypothermia.
The Active Range is Instructor endorsed by Glenmore Lodge, Scotland.
- Size (vacuum packed): 12cm x 11cm x 5cm.
- Weight: 280 grams.
- Size (unpacked): length 2.30 metres x width 0.79 meters.
- Colour: Orange.
- Top may be closed to form hood.
- Drawcord with spring toggle.
- Fits fully clothed large adult.
- Warmth: 5.5 Togs – equal to a medium weight regular sleeping bag.
- Weather protection: fully waterproof and windproof.
- Portability: the blankets’ small size and light weight make them easy to carry, whether as personal safety equipment, or for rapid deployment in emergencies involving large groups of people.
- Re-usability: blankets can be re-used many times without loss of performance.
Our blankets are increasingly being chosen as standard equipment by the military, emergency services, civil emergency planners, medical authorities and rescue teams.
The Blizzard Survival Blanket is a revolution in thermal protection for any situation in which people need to be kept warm, or treated immediately for chilling and hypothermia.
Many walkers, climbers, cavers, canoeists, mountain rescue teams, ski mountaineers, adventure racers and others carry the blanket as a safety product in case of accidents or benightments.
Motoring & Working Outdoors
The Blizzard Survival Blanket is an excellent piece of personal safety equipment for motorists and workers who may be stranded in remote locations and during severe weather.