Due to the nature of the materials there may be some slight variation on the size and weight of both the packed and un-packed products. All photography is for illustration only and may not be a true representation of the product.
- Size (vacuum packed): 11cm x 11cm x 3.5cm.
- Weight: 230 grams.
- Size (unpacked): 1.22 metres long x 1.6 metres diameter.
- Colour: Orange.
- Reflexcell™ Hood.
- Clear plastic sleeves for protection from the wind and rain.
- Allows 100% mobility.
- Single universal size.
- Warmth: 5.5 Togs – equal to a medium weight regular sleeping bag.
- Weather protection: fully waterproof and windproof.
- Re-usability: jackets can be re-used many times without loss of performance.
The Blizzard Active Range jacket is a revolution in thermal protection for any situation in which people need to be kept warm, or treated immediately for chilling and hypothermia.
Many walkers, climbers, cavers, canoeists, mountain rescue teams, ski mountaineers, adventure racers and others carry the jacket as a safety product in case of accidents or benightments.
Motoring & Working Outdoors
The Blizzard Active Range jacket is an excellent piece of personal safety equipment for motorists and workers who may be stranded in remote locations and during severe weather.