The Blizzard veterinary blanket is a cost effective passive
warming device proven to be a good alternative to active warming blankets.
products are made from Reflexcell™, a unique material with unrivalled thermal
Blizzard products have been extensively used for treating
and preventing hypothermia by Militaries, Search & Rescue and Emergency
Services worldwide for over 15 years.
The Veterinary blanket was developed in conjunction with
Langford small animal hospital and Zurich University small animal hospital and
has been trialled by Wildcat Haven and Holmes & Murphy Vets.
Hypothermia is a common complication during anaesthesia and
post-operative, it can cause complications during recovery including
cardiovascular issues and post-operative infection.
The blankets can be used during CT and X-Ray and over
prolonged periods can outperform active heating devices. They can be re-used if required and overcome
the problems of hot air movement in the operating theatre.
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review by clicking below!
Shipping is charged by weight at the following rates.
0 – 500g - £4.20 (£5.40 tracked)
500g – 1000g - £6.60 (£8.10 tracked)
1kg - 5kg - £9.00 (tracked)
5kg - 20 kg - £10.20 (traacked)
20kg or more – please email for a quote
EU (Inc. Vat)
0 – 500g - £7.80 (£16.20 tracked)
500g – 1000kg - £11.40 (£19.20 tracked)
1kg or more – please email for a quote
REST OF THE WORLD:
0 – 500g - £9.50 (£13.75 tracked)
500g – 1000g - £14.95 (£19.00 tracked)
1kg or more - please email for a quote
No Hassle Returns
- If you are not entirely satisfied with any item you receive, you have the right to cancel your order up to 14 days from receiving your goods.
- You may use our Order Cancellation Form if you wish to cancel your order.
- Please notify us by email or post of your decision to cancel your order within 14 days of the date of receiving your goods.
- If you cancel your order please return the goods to us (with the original packaging and with all relevant documentation).
- If you are returning goods to us, you must take reasonable care to ensure that the goods are not damaged in transit.
- Please note that when returning an item, the parcel is your responsibility until it reaches us. We recommend that you ask your Post Office for a proof of posting (available free of charge).
- If you fail to return goods at your expense, we reserve the right to charge the direct costs for their recovery and may offset that amount against any refund due.
- Refunds will be issued within 30 days of cancellation of your order.
If you would like further information regarding products, pricing, delivery options or terms and conditions, please telephone us on 01248 600666. Alternatively email us: email@example.com.