The Blizzard Survival Casualty Blanket is a high performance insulating blanket with front and side access, an integral hood for the protection from cold, wind and rain for casualties.
It's made from our unique Reflexcell™ material, which blocks heat loss more effectively than any other emergency product.
- Size (vacuum packed): 230 x 25 x 7 cm.
- Weight: 1.9kg.
- Size (unpacked): Lenght 2.45 metres, width 2.00 metres.
- Colour: Orange or Green.
- Large Blanket with integral hood.
- Front and side access by means of hook and loop.
- Extensively used by the British and US military.
- Cocoon style with complete head and foot coverage.
- Warmth: 8 Togs.
- Weather protection: fully waterproof and windproof.
- Heat coverage with 4 large oxygen-activated heating pads.
- Recommeded in the PHTLS handbook for treatment of trauma victims.
- An effective tool for the prevention and treatment of hypothermia.
The Blizzard Survival Heat is extensively used by International Search and Rescue, the British and US military for treatment of trauma victims.
Extensively used by the British and US military.
International Search and Rescue
The Blizzard Survival Heat is used by Mountain Rescue Teams across the world. The Blizzard Survival Heat is also carried by the RAF Seaking helicopters and the Bristow Search and Rescue Helicopters.
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review by clicking below!
Shipping is charged by weight at the following rates.
0 – 500g - £4.20 (£5.40 tracked)
500g – 1000g - £6.60 (£8.10 tracked)
1kg - 5kg - £9.00 (tracked)
5kg - 20 kg - £10.20 (traacked)
20kg or more – please email for a quote
EU (Inc. Vat)
0 – 500g - £7.80 (£16.20 tracked)
500g – 1000kg - £11.40 (£19.20 tracked)
1kg or more – please email for a quote
REST OF THE WORLD:
0 – 500g - £9.50 (£13.75 tracked)
500g – 1000g - £14.95 (£19.00 tracked)
1kg or more - please email for a quote
No Hassle Returns
- If you are not entirely satisfied with any item you receive, you have the right to cancel your order up to 14 days from receiving your goods.
- You may use our Order Cancellation Form if you wish to cancel your order.
- Please notify us by email or post of your decision to cancel your order within 14 days of the date of receiving your goods.
- If you cancel your order please return the goods to us (with the original packaging and with all relevant documentation).
- If you are returning goods to us, you must take reasonable care to ensure that the goods are not damaged in transit.
- Please note that when returning an item, the parcel is your responsibility until it reaches us. We recommend that you ask your Post Office for a proof of posting (available free of charge).
- If you fail to return goods at your expense, we reserve the right to charge the direct costs for their recovery and may offset that amount against any refund due.
- Refunds will be issued within 30 days of cancellation of your order.
If you would like further information regarding products, pricing, delivery options or terms and conditions, please telephone us on 01248 600666. Alternatively email us: email@example.com.