A lighter version of the original Blizzard Blanket
Made from Ultra-Light 2 layer Reflexcell™.
The Blizzard Blanket - Active Range is light weight, compact and ideal for carrying in your rucksack.
The Blizzard Blanket - Active Range has unrivalled thermal qualities and is an effective tool for the prevention and treatment of hypothermia.
The Blizzard Blanket - Active Range is perfect for all emergency kits and should be considered essential for car and boats in case of accidents or breakdowns.
The Active Range is Instructor endorsed by Glenmore Lodge, Scotland.
- Size (vacuum packed): 12cm x 11cm x 5cm.
- Weight: 280 grms.
- Size (unpacked): length 2.33 metres x width 1.96 metres.
- Colour: Orange.
- Comes with self-adhesive tape to secure.
- Fits fully clothed large adult.
- Warmth: 6 Togs - equal to a medium weight regular sleeping bag.
- Weather protection: fully waterproof and windproof.
- Portability: the blankets' small size and light weight make them easy to carry, whether as personal safety equipment, or for rapid deployment in emergencies involving large groups of people.
- Re-usability: blankets can be re-used many times without loss of performance.
The Blizzard Survival Blanket is a revolution in thermal protection for any situation in which people need to be kept warm, or treated immediately for chilling and hypothermia.
Many walkers, climbers, cavers, canoeists, mountain rescue teams, ski mountaineers, adventure racers and others carry the blanket as a safety product in case of accidents or benightments.
Motoring & Working Outdoors
The Blizzard Survival Blanket is an excellent piece of personal safety equipment for motorists and workers who may be stranded in remote locations and during severe weather.
The Blizzard Survival Blanket is the lightest, most compact option for planned bivouacs whilst backpacking, mountaineering, caving, adventure racing etc.
Shipping is charged by weight at the following rates.
0 – 500g - £4.20 (£5.40 tracked)
500g – 1000g - £6.60 (£8.10 tracked)
1kg - 5kg - £9.00 (tracked)
5kg - 20 kg - £10.20 (traacked)
20kg or more – please email for a quote
EU (Inc. Vat)
0 – 500g - £7.80 (£16.20 tracked)
500g – 1000kg - £11.40 (£19.20 tracked)
1kg or more – please email for a quote
REST OF THE WORLD:
0 – 500g - £9.50 (£13.75 tracked)
500g – 1000g - £14.95 (£19.00 tracked)
1kg or more - please email for a quote
No Hassle Returns
- If you are not entirely satisfied with any item you receive, you have the right to cancel your order up to 14 days from receiving your goods.
- You may use our Order Cancellation Form if you wish to cancel your order.
- Please notify us by email or post of your decision to cancel your order within 14 days of the date of receiving your goods.
- If you cancel your order please return the goods to us (with the original packaging and with all relevant documentation).
- If you are returning goods to us, you must take reasonable care to ensure that the goods are not damaged in transit.
- Please note that when returning an item, the parcel is your responsibility until it reaches us. We recommend that you ask your Post Office for a proof of posting (available free of charge).
- If you fail to return goods at your expense, we reserve the right to charge the direct costs for their recovery and may offset that amount against any refund due.
- Refunds will be issued within 30 days of cancellation of your order.
If you would like further information regarding products, pricing, delivery options or terms and conditions, please telephone us on 01248 600666. Alternatively email us: email@example.com.