A lighter version of the original Blizzard Bag.
Made from Ultra-Light 2 layer Reflexcell™.
The Blizzard Bag - Active Range is light weight, compact and ideal for carrying in your rucksack.
The Blizzard Bag - Active Range has unrivalled thermal qualities and is an effective tool for the prevention and treatment of hypothermia.
The Active Range is Instructor endorsed by Glenmore Lodge, Scotland.
- Size (vacuum packed): 12cm x 11cm x 5cm.
- Weight: 280 grams.
- Size (unpacked): length 2.30 metres x width 0.79 meters.
- Colour: Orange.
- Top may be closed to form hood.
- Drawcord with spring toggle.
- Fits fully clothed large adult.
- Warmth: 6 Togs - equal to a medium weight regular sleeping bag.
- Weather protection: fully waterproof and windproof.
- Portability: the bags' small size and light weight make them easy to carry, whether as personal safety equipment, or for rapid deployment in emergencies involving large groups of people.
- Re-usability: bags can be re-used many times without loss of performance.
Our bags are increasingly being chosen as standard equipment by the military, emergency services, civil emergency planners, medical authorities and rescue teams.
The Blizzard Survival Bag is a revolution in thermal protection for any situation in which people need to be kept warm, or treated immediately for chilling and hypothermia.
Many walkers, climbers, cavers, canoeists, mountain rescue teams, ski mountaineers, adventure racers and others carry the bag as a safety product in case of accidents or benightments.
Motoring & Working Outdoors
The Blizzard Survival Bag is an excellent piece of personal safety equipment for motorists and workers who may be stranded in remote locations and during severe weather.
The Blizzard Survival Bag is the lightest, most compact option for planned bivouacs whilst backpacking, mountaineering, caving, adventure racing etc.
If the foot end of the bag is cut open, the wearer can be protected yet remain able to walk (the stretch material allows leg movement, and allows hands to be extended for protection in the event of a slip).
When you get home, a vacuum cleaner will enable you to re-pack a used Blizzard Survival Bag to a very small size.
Shipping is charged by weight at the following rates.
0 – 500g - £4.20 (£5.40 tracked)
500g – 1000g - £6.60 (£8.10 tracked)
1kg - 5kg - £9.00 (tracked)
5kg - 20 kg - £10.20 (traacked)
20kg or more – please email for a quote
EU (Inc. Vat)
0 – 500g - £7.80 (£16.20 tracked)
500g – 1000kg - £11.40 (£19.20 tracked)
1kg or more – please email for a quote
REST OF THE WORLD:
0 – 500g - £9.50 (£13.75 tracked)
500g – 1000g - £14.95 (£19.00 tracked)
1kg or more - please email for a quote