- If you are not entirely satisfied with any item you receive, you have the right to cancel your order up to 14 days from receiving your goods.
- You may use our Order Cancellation Form if you wish to cancel your order.
- Please notify us by email or post of your decision to cancel your order within 14 days of the date of receiving your goods.
- If you cancel your order please return the goods to us (with the original packaging and with all relevant documentation).
- If you are returning goods to us, you must take reasonable care to ensure that the goods are not damaged in transit.
- Please note that when returning an item, the parcel is your responsibility until it reaches us. We recommend that you ask your Post Office for a proof of posting (available free of charge).
- If you fail to return goods at your expense, we reserve the right to charge the direct costs for their recovery and may offset that amount against any refund due.
- Refunds will be issued within 30 days of cancellation of your order.
If you would like further information regarding products, pricing, delivery options or terms and conditions, please telephone us on 01248 600666. Alternatively email us: email@example.com.
« « Back To Shopping Help Pages